Date:      Sun, 26 Sep 1999 13:07:55 +0200 (SAT)
From:      John Hay <jhay@mikom.csir.co.za>
To:        wpaul@skynet.ctr.columbia.edu (Bill Paul)
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Beneath The Planet Of The Mondays

It might be possible that Jordan needs to help the machine that build the
-current snaps a little if its /usr/src/release/Makefile isn't updated
automatically. Mark has changed the kerberos distribution name from krb
to krb4. That broke my releases here a few days before I realised what
was wrong.

-current isn't too broken and snaps can be build like you can see at
ftp://ftp.internat.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD-snaps/

Now if it will work for you, that is a totally different question. :-)

I like your idea of having the build logs somewhere available though.
Even if it is only the last 200 lines.

John
--
John Hay -- John.Hay@mikom.csir.co.za