Date:      Fri, 13 Jul 2007 18:07:56 +0400
From:      =?Windows-1251?Q?=CC=E8=F5=E0=E8=EB_=CA=F3=F7=E8=ED?= <admin@mixey.spb.ru>
To:        freebsd-acpi@freebsd.org
Subject:   Asus P5W DH Deluxe APIC/SMP IRQ problem

Hi!

I am still searching help with Asus P5W DH Deluxe IRQ's

> > > atapci0: <JMicron JMB363 SATA300 controller> port
> > > 0xac00-0xac07,0xa880-0xa883,0xa800-0xa807,0xa480-0xa483,0xa400-0xa40f mem
> > > 0xfe8fe000-0xfe8fffff irq 17 at device 0.0 on pci2
> > > atapci0: AHCI Version 01.00 controller with 2 ports detected
> > > ata2: <ATA channel 0> on atapci0
> > > ata3: <ATA channel 1> on atapci0
> > > ata4: <ATA channel 2> on atapci0
> >
> > So my guess is that one or more of these ATA issues is the cause.

> Probably not.  His issue is that some device that _isn't_ on IRQ 23 in the
> _PRT tables, actually _is_ on IRQ 23.  The key is to find out what device
> (not atapci2) is generating those interrupts.  Turning each device off
> individually to test can figure this out.

Thank You for ideas. Today I've tried to use some other VGA cards,
lots of old different PCI and some new PCI experss card - no effect.
Not to load myk0 intertface - also unsuccessful.

How can I turn off other devices like bus or conroller? I have
succeeded in turning off only myk0 and changing VGA. What cat I do
next while searching this "bad" device?

By the way, I've got verbose boot log and mptable output:
   http://mixey.spb.ru/boot-verbose.txt
   http://mixey.spb.ru/mptable.txt

Can it help me?

Thank You.