Date:      Tue, 03 Aug 1999 17:38:05 +0200
From:      Thierry Herbelot <thierry.herbelot@alcatel.fr>
To:        atm <atm@freebsd.org>, ML HARP <harp@magic.net>
Subject:   Set prefix ?

Hello,

Having made some progress toward the actual use of an ATM board with
FreeBSD 3.2-R (I have now loaded the Fore microcode).

I'm now playing with the atm(8) command and it seems there are some
points missing :
I don't see how the "set prefix" command works, as the corresponding
ioctl does not exist in dev/hfa/fore_if.c
(the same ioctl is used in ilmid - so it must work ?)

	TfH

PS : config = Compaq P-III pc with a PCA200e Fore adapter (and a switch
from Xylan/Alcatel)