Date:      Wed, 8 Nov 2000 15:31:57 -0500 (EST)
From:      Kenneth Wayne Culver <culverk@wam.umd.edu>
To:        Jeremy Vandenhouten <jeremy.vandenhouten@marquette.edu>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: RE: KNE100TX - Ethernetcard

I would suspect the same thing, but then would the pciconf -l output he
gave me match my pciconf -l exactly for that card? I don't know, but his
output matches mine EXACTLY, and my card works... but his doesn't...

| Kenneth Culver              | FreeBSD: The best NT upgrade    |
| Unix Systems Administrator  | ICQ #: 24767726                 |
| and student at The          | AIM: muythaibxr                 |
| The University of Maryland, | Website: (Under Construction)   |
| College Park.	              | http://www.wam.umd.edu/~culverk/|