Date:      Tue, 24 Jun 2008 14:36:42 -0400
From:      Naram Qashat <cyberbotx@cyberbotx.com>
To:        Julian Stacey <jhs@berklix.org>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org, Mark Carlson <carlsonmark@gmail.com>
Subject:   Re: Lack of Flash support is no longer acceptable. Bounty	established...

Julian Stacey wrote:
> "Mark Carlson" wrote:
>> On 6/19/08, John Kozubik <john@kozubik.com> wrote:
> ..... Elided ...
>>>  [1] Since we're all probably already running Linux Binary
>>>     Compat anyway...
>> I've found wine + firefox + flash to work for everything I've tried so
>
> Do you have a "How To" RTFM Cook book / script URL please ?

I'd like to chime in here and say there is nothing special to get this
configuration to work.  Download the Windows version of Firefox and install it
via Wine, then download the Windows version of Flash for Firefox and install
that with Wine.  Once you do that, you have Flash in Firefox using Wine.  Like
has been said, Wine is far from perfect, but this works great until a native
Flash can be made for FreeBSD.

Naram Qashat