Date:      Wed, 10 Dec 1997 22:39:56 +1100
From:      ZorkLord <zorklord@xtreme.net.au>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Installing FreeBSD

FreeBSD,

        Thanks for your answers so far, I just want to clarify
        something.  I have 1 HDD at 4.3Gig split into two FAT16
        partitions at 2.15Gig each.  Winblows is on the first
        partition along with all my programs/games, the second
        partition is completely empty, but I dont want to deadicate
        the entire second partition to FreeBSD, is it possible to use
        FIPS to create a smaller partition from the second partition,
        say 300Meg?  If so, there any FAQ's or instructions for FIPS
        anywhere?

        -zL zorklord@xtreme.net.au