Date:      Wed, 26 Jul 2000 18:36:33 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Chris Hill <chris@monochrome.org>
To:        Craig Johnston <caj@lfn.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: corel photopaint for linux

On Sun, 23 Jul 2000, Craig Johnston wrote:

> I was just looking at linux.corel.com and noticed they have Photopaint
> and Wordperfect for Linux available for free.  It says Photopaint
> requires redhat or debian package management to install.  Will I be
> able to install this on FreeBSD 4.0?  Anyone done it?

I've read (on this list, recently) that WP "for Linux" is actually the
Windoze application, but bundled with Wine so it will run on Linux (and
therefore also FreeBSD). I guess there's no harm trying it, if it's free
and you can spare the time to download it.  Personally, I wouldn't
bother.

--
Chris Hill               chris@monochrome.org
[1]    Bus error                     netscape