Date:      Thu, 28 Nov 2002 15:40:03 -0800 (PST)
From:      Mario Sergio Fujikawa Ferreira <lioux@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/45829: maintainer-update: graphics/transcode

The following reply was made to PR ports/45829; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Mario Sergio Fujikawa Ferreira <lioux@FreeBSD.org>
To: Hendrik Scholz <hendrik@scholz.net>
Cc: FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.ORG
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 21:33:28 -0200

 On Thu, Nov 28, 2002 at 09:14:32PM +0100, Hendrik Scholz wrote:

 >  - s/graphics/multimedia/ for *_DEPENDS where applicable

 	I finished the repo copy moves today. The files
 are no longer available in graphics.
 	The references in
 ports were all updated to follow the move to multimedia. Therefore,
 the change in DEPENDS has already been done.
 	Could you resubmit your patch against the latest
 ports CVS?
 	On another issue, FreeBSD ports is currently undergoing
 freeze for the release of FreeBSD 5.0-RELEASE. During a freeze,
 port updates are limitted to fixes and security updates so that we
 get as stable a ports tree as possible for an upcoming FreeBSD.
 	Therefore, this update will probably only be committed
 after the ports freeze which should last for another week or so.
 	By the way, keep the updates coming. :)
 I hope I can get this version of transcode working on my box hehe

 	Regards,

 --
 Mario S F Ferreira - DF - Brazil - "I guess this is a signature."
 Computer Science Undergraduate | FreeBSD Committer | CS Developer