Date:      Tue, 11 May 1999 11:12:58 +0100
From:      paul@originative.co.uk
To:        jkh@zippy.cdrom.com
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: [Re: Request For Better Communications]

Ahh, right, well that makes a whole lot more sense now :-)

> > While I'm on this subject, what the hell does GC stand for?
> It's used when
> > things get deleted.
>
> Garbage Collect.  Another man sadly deprived of LISP in his university
> CS curriculum, I see. :-)

Unfortunately I'm not so young as to have avoided the joys of LISP, although
I only paid enough attention to it to pass the course at the time. Do they
still teach it these days?

I should have sussed GC, it's obvious now someone's pointed it out to me,
fairings I think I can be excused for :-).

Paul.