Date:      Tue, 23 Jul 2002 11:34:49 -0500
To:        "FreeBSD-Questions" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   reinstalling libtool

Hello,

I need to reinstall libtool (i am pretty sure this is the problem, the port
has been updated...) in order to install the latest version of wget.

in order to install the latest wget, you must have bison installed, which
must have libiconv installed, which must have libtool installed. when
configuring libiconv (this is on a freebsd 4.1 machine) i recieve a libtool
error, which I believe may be able to be fixed by upgrading...

So my question is, what problems may be caused by re-installing libtool by
using make deinstall, and make install on the new one? If any problems (i do
have other ports that use libtool of course)

Thanks,
Jordan