Date:      Sat, 29 Mar 1997 23:16:09 -0500 (EST)
From:      Garrett Wollman <wollman@khavrinen.lcs.mit.edu>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Getting user+stuff in sendmail to work with procmail...

I've been trying to figure out how to get the user+stuff syntax to
pass `stuff' to procmail in the -a argument.  The sendmail/cf/README
implies that this is already happening, but an examination of
procmail's log file makes it clear that it is not.  Has anyone gotten
this to work, and if so, what did you have to do differently to
sendmail?

Replies to me directly, please...

-GAWollman