Date:      Wed, 8 Apr 1998 10:14:18 -0700
From:      "Michael P. Sale" <mike@merchantsnet.com>
To:        "Michael Baker" <mbaker@inter-sight.com>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Stupid Question

Hi Michael,

As a new newbie (me), I think that I may be able to offer some practical
advice.

Instead of trying to download it off the net, go to www.cdrom.com (Walnut
Creek) and order the CD set and the book.  I dont remember it being more
than $50.00.  The CD set has so much stuff you'll dig it, and the book is
VERY needed if you are new to both UNIX and freebsd.

Good luck,

Mike
Michael P. Sale
MerchantsNet.Com