Date:      Wed, 03 Nov 2010 10:19:00 +0900 (JST)
From:      ken <ken@tydfam.jp>
To:        mgmartin@comcast.net
Cc:        Thomas.Gellekum@gmx.de, gecko@freebsd.org, decke@freebsd.org, freebsd-eclipse@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Upgrade eclipse-devel to 3.6.1

  Thank you for information.
  Yes, the plugin I installed is Red Hat's jboss tools, maybe some of them calls xulrunner from inside.  I do not need to run all of those jboss tools, but I do not want eclipse to die when I install jboss tools - it dumps core and dies at startup after I installed jboss tools.  I expect that it gently ignore that particular function, and not die.
  I also noticed that installing "Subversive SVN JDT Ignore Extensions (Optional)" and "Subversive SVN Team Provider (Incubation)" from helios site to enable svn forces eclipse-devel to die with dumping core.

  I expect eclipse-devel not to die with any plugins.