Date:      Wed, 10 Mar 1999 23:11:39 PST
From:      "N. R.R." <robalama@hotmail.com>
To:        dahlmand@gte.net
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Manual (hooray)

------=_NextPart_000_3cbfbc82_fcf4777$3a259591

>I received my FreeBSD book today....
>and of all the hundreds of dollars of books I have bought
>this book is by far the best technical manual written in
>exampled easy to follow syntax I have in my library.
>It is a must for FreeBSD users.

Yup....!

&gt;I received my FreeBSD book today....<br>
&gt;and of all the hundreds of dollars of books I have bought<br>
&gt;this book is by far the best technical manual written in<br>
&gt;exampled easy to follow syntax I have in my library.<br>
&gt;It is a must for FreeBSD users.<br>
Yup....!<br>

------=_NextPart_000_3cbfbc82_fcf4777$3a259591--