Date:      Wed, 22 Mar 1995 10:42:16 -0500 (EST)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@Glue.umd.edu>
To:        Joshua Peck Macdonald <jmacd@freefall.cdrom.com>
Cc:        ports@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   Re: tgdb

On Wed, 22 Mar 1995, Joshua Peck Macdonald wrote:

> whether this is a tgdb bug or a freebsd-port bug I am not sure, but
> I was just trying out the help file that comes with tgdb, by clicking
> on help, selecting TGDB, then on the first page of help I clicked on
> the top-left button, TOC, and get a segmentation fault, saying there
> is an error in a Tcl script.  just thought I'd mention it, kind of
> discouraging when the second fifth button you press causes a seg fault,
> but it *looks* impressive.
>
> -josh

The documentation states that the blt version 1.7 causes the core dump
there, and it's been written up here too.... we knew about it.  I can't
find the blt version 1.3 anywhere around, and I haven't found the bug
involved yet, but its supposedly in the new blt, if that's of any help.

Take a look, its in the doc, I think maybe the Install doc.

7608 Topton St.             |
New Carrollton, MD 20784    | I run Journey2 (Freebsd 2.0) and n3lxx
(301) 459-2316              | (FreeBSD 1.1.5.1) and am I happy!