Date:      Mon, 04 Jun 2001 22:17:21 -0700
From:      Dima Dorfman <dima@unixfreak.org>
To:        "G. Adam Stanislav" <adam@whizkidtech.net>
Cc:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Warning bug

"G. Adam Stanislav" <adam@whizkidtech.net> writes:
> There is a bug in the way the <warning> tag is being processed:
>
> It creates something like this:
>
> <b>Warning</b>Blah, blah.
>
> What it should do (to be consistent with <tip>, <note>, etc):
>
> <b>Warning:</b> Blah, blah.
>
> Since it places no space after (or before) the </b>, it looks
> pretty bad.

Are you seeing this on your local builds, or just on www.freebsd.org?
The web server, freefall, is using an old version of the stylesheets,
so that may be the problem.  I have the up-to-date stylesheets, and I
don't see this problem on my local builds.

If you're seeing this on your local builds, check what version of the
"dsssl-docbook-modular" package you have.  If you don't already have
it, get 1.64_1.

					Dima Dorfman
					dima@unixfreak.org