Date:      Sat, 3 Jun 2000 14:48:47 -0400
From:      Will Andrews <andrews@technologist.com>
To:        sperber@gmx.at
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: kvirc 2.0.0 Phoenix

On Sat, Jun 03, 2000 at 08:42:12PM +0200, sperber@gmx.at wrote:
> when will exist a port for kvirc 2.0.0?
> I've tried to compile myself, but haven't been able because of some weird
> errors...

Hi,

I'm the maintainer for irc/kvirc port.  I'm sorry, but I've had some
rather weird problems trying to build kvirc myself.  I succeeded at
getting a build to finish.  Unfortunately, the binary coredumped so I
didn't try any further.

I plan on pushing it further once I hear from the author, or Monday
morning, whichever comes first.

--
Will Andrews <andrews@technologist.com>