Date:      Wed, 13 Aug 2003 18:56:24 -0700
From:      Joshua Oreman <oremanj@get-linux.org>
To:        Raymond Jimenez <raymond@naru.wsyntax.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: I forgot my O:line password

On Wed, Aug 13, 2003 at 05:46:48PM -0700 or thereabouts, Raymond Jimenez wrote:
> Joshua Oreman wrote:
> >Hi Raymond,
> >
> >Do you have my encrypted O:line password for Wsynet?
> >
> >Or did you drop it when you unlinked me? :-)
> >
> >-- Josh
> >

> O line? If I'm not mistaken, that's on your server... (I think)
> But for services, no, that's gone.

Ah, okay, thanks for the info :-)

> I can relink you if you'd be able to spend some more time in general
> watching... (as in, don't let a 24-hr netsplit go unnoticed)

Nah, it's okay.

-- Josh

P.S.       `uname -a`: Linux webserver 2.4.20 #3 Wed Jul 16 20:39:31 PDT 2003 i686 unknown
P.P.S.     What channel(s) are you in? (on freenode + Wsynet) You weren't on freenode lately.
P.P.P.S.   I'm working on a client-server backup program using Mondo internally. It's still in
           the pre-alpha phase but some things (such as module loading and login) are working.
           Code @ http://www.get-linux.org/monitas-code/C++/. Some of the classes (Command and
           NamedCommand probably) might be useful in other programs. Feel free to rip them off :-)
P.P.P.P.S. What do you think of ASM?