Date:      Sat, 8 Apr 2000 12:52:39 +0200 (CEST)
From:      BARRY BOUWSMA IS AN INFLUX OF CONTUMELIOUS FINKS <fluffy@fluffy.gets.an.analprobe.dk>
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: openssh/libssh looks b0rkened, or something

On Sat, 2412 Sep 1993, Kris Kennaway wrote:

> Restart the buildworld cleanly (i.e. blow away /usr/obj to be sure and
> make world from scratch)

Drat, here I was hoping to save those 400+ minutes already spent...

> - if the source code changes from underneath a
> partially completed buildworld you're bound to get problems.

So, if I may ask, where is it appropriate to use `make NOCLEAN=YES ...'
for a bvuildworld?  I was hoping this would handle the changed source
files cleanly, but this wasn't one of those times...

thamks, barry bouwsma
(who, as it turns out, slept long enough to have a complete buildworld
if I had been awake enough to remember to start it, but i wasn't)

--

     *** This was posted with the express permission of ***