Date:      Sat, 05 Apr 2003 21:33:33 -0700 (MST)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        gavin@ury.york.ac.uk
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: device puc on non-i386 or with parallel devices

In message: <20030405105015.K6270-100000@ury.york.ac.uk>
            Gavin Atkinson <gavin@ury.york.ac.uk> writes:
: I'm currently working on updating the hardware release notes to reflect
: reality. the puc device is currently only in the i386 section of the
: release notes, however I am under the impression people are successfully
: using it with other platforms. Can anyone confirm this?

Yes.

: Also, is anyone successfully using it to provide parallel port access? As
: far as I can tell, the device supports parallel ports, all the comments in
: the code suggests it does, however I can't find any mention of people
: using it for parallel ports and commit messages suggest it may be limited
: to serial ports only at the moment.

Limited to serial ports at the moment.

Warner