Date:      Wed, 15 Nov 2000 21:30:29 -0600
From:      "R.Munden" <orbitmaster@netorbit.com>
To:        "Hiu F. Ho" <hiuho@yahoo.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Help: Is Sendmail secure?

I won't answer the sendmail security question.  You can search the archives
and probably find lots of dialogue on the subject.

qmail in my experience does a great job with high volumes.  I have a client
that relays about 40000-50000 emails through an old HP-LP5(dual PI-100)
every Monday night via SMTP and they are usually all delivered by Tuesday
morning.

qmail also provides its own popper.

--rjm--

"... one of the main causes of the fall of the Roman Empire was that,
lacking zero, they had no way to indicate successful termination of their C
programs."