Date:      Sat, 4 Aug 2007 14:50:44 -0400
From:      "Chess Griffin" <chess.griffin@gmail.com>
To:        "Remko Lodder" <remko@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Working on a CUPS Update to Handbook

(sorry Remko, forgot to cc the list)

On 8/4/07, Remko Lodder <remko@freebsd.org> wrote:

> Hello Chess,
>
> First of all thank you for the willingness to help us out here!
> We really appreciate those things!

Thank you, I look forward to working with the FreeBSD Documentation
team.  I am not a developer, but I would like to help and contribute
where I can, and writing and editing is a large part of my non-techie
day job.  :-)

> We would love to review a patch {which we can instantly apply
> or with a few modifications here and there}, so that we can
> improve it for you, give you feedback, and as said apply it
> to the documentation tree.
>
> I think a PR for this would be fine, please add [patch] in
> the synopsis so that we know a patch is incoming, be aware
> though that the PR interface sometimes eats attachments so
> either paste the diff in the webinterface, or rename the
> diff to .txt so that it will get properly recognized as
> a text file.
>
> Thanks in advance for the work!

Sounds good, that's what I'll do.  I am actually nearly finished
proofreading and making some additional edits, so I hope to submit
this shortly.

Best regards,
Chess

--