Date:      Tue, 25 Jun 2013 00:17:12 -0400
From:      "Westpac Security Department" <server.alert@online.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Important Alert !

 - This mail is in HTML. Some elements may be ommited in plain text. -

Dear Westpac Customer,

We recently reviewed your account, and suspect that your Westpac account
may have been accessed by an unauthorized third party. Protecting the =
security of your account
and of Westpac Bank network is our primary concern.

Therefore as a preventative measure, we have temporary limited access =
to sensitive Westpac account features.
Click the link below in order to regain access to your account:

http://www.westpac.com.au/SignOn.php?BrandID=3D0

Thank you for your patience in this matter.
Sincerely,

Amy Handor,
Westpac Security Department.
Please do not reply to this e-mail as this is only a notification. Mai=
l sent to this address cannot be answered.
Copyright 2013, Westpac Rights Reserved.