Date:      Sat, 27 Dec 1997 12:21:49 -0800
From:      Wayne Hoy <wk@unixg.ubc.ca>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Two simple questions

Hi there... I'm a prospective FreeBSD "customer", and I have two pretty
simple questions.

1)  To install FreeBSD on a machine already running Win95, is all I need an
empty partition on the hard drive?  Does it matter if I've made it into an
extended logical drive?  It is E: right now, and empty.

2)  I have an Asus motherboard with an AGP bus graphics card (ATI
Xpert@work).  Am I FreeBSD-capable?  I did not notice any documentation on
video cards in the online docs, and there is no mention of AGP busses either.

Thanks for your help!

Wayne