Date:      Tue, 26 Feb 2002 21:47:13 +0000
From:      Nuno Teixeira <nunotex@pt-quorum.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   what is the meaning of make.conf NOPROFILE ?

    Hello to all,

    For a long time that I see a lot of people (and me) using
    NOPROFILE=true in make.conf but I never know the real meaning of:

    "Avoid compiling profiled libraries"

    Can anyone give me a quick explanation about using or not this option and
    what is changed (or not) with this option ?

    Thanks very much,

--
Nuno Teixeira
pt-quorum.com

/*
PGP Public Key:
http://www.pt-quorum.com/pgp/nunoteixeira.asc
Key fingerprint:
8C2C B364 D4DC 0C92 56F5  CE6F 8F07 720A 63A0 4FC7
*/