Date:      Fri, 12 Jul 2002 14:32:15 -0500
From:      Erik Greenwald <erik@smluc.org>
To:        "Andrey A. Chernov" <ache@nagual.pp.ru>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: bdwrite: buffer is not busy

On Fri, Jul 12, 2002 at 10:25:35PM +0400, Andrey A. Chernov wrote:
> I see this panic constantly during last month or two, UP machine, no
> softupdates. Anybody else saw it too? Any ideas?

I've been seeing it, when I'm lucky :) I get weird issues when mplayer
is doing its thing with the sdl backend, usually it follows an error
like this:

TPTE at 0xbfc20340 IS ZERO @ VA 0x000d0000
panic: bad pte

haven't dug in on it yet, I don't have another machine handy to ssh or
serial tty in on, and it doesn't release video when the locks happen
usually, so I'm not sure if that's the persistant problem :) I'll look
into it more when I get time. (btw, UP, softupdates on /usr and /var,
not /, cvsup'd at 2002-07-11 09:28 CST (GMT-6) -current)

--
> Andrey A. Chernov
> http://ache.pp.ru/

        -Erik <erik@smluc.org> [http://math.smsu.edu/~erik]

The opinions expressed by me are not necessarily opinions. In all probability,
they are random rambling, and to be ignored. Failure to ignore may result in
severe boredom or confusion. Shake well before opening. Keep Refrigerated.