Date:      Thu, 31 Jul 2008 08:03:04 -0700
From:      Jim Pazarena <fquest@ccstores.com>
Subject:   upgrade from MySQL 41 to MySQL 51 problems

I de-installed mysql41-client / scripts / server from my FreeBSD 7.0 system, and
attempted to make and install MySQL51, and I have encountered the following error.

It appears that an empty field has defined mysql-client EVEN THO I have installed
mysql51-client without mishap.

Is there a fix for this?
Thanks!

Script started on Thu Jul 31 07:50:28 2008
server1# make
Unknown suffix '@' used for variable 'port' (value '@MYSQL_TCP_PORT@')
/usr/local/bin/mysql: Error while setting value '@MYSQL_TCP_PORT@' to 'port'
===>  mysql-scripts-5.1.26 cannot install: MySQL versions mismatch: mysql-client is installed and wanted version is mysql51-client.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/databases/mysql51-scripts.
Script done on Thu Jul 31 07:50:33 2008
--
Jim Pazarena  fquest@ccstores.com