Date:      Wed, 24 Sep 2003 11:16:01 -0300 (ADT)
From:      "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org>
To:        narozk <naroz@gmx.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: enable localhost in jails

ah, okay, your original had incomplete information to work from ... now,
I'm only working with the one postfix installation ... but, what are you
doing for anti-virus/spam that requires a second postfix?  for my
anti-vir/spamassassin, I just use amavisd as a content-filter for postfix
and haven't had any problems ...