Date:      Thu, 24 Jun 1999 09:06:30 -0700
From:      Woody Carey <carey@roguewave.com>
To:        =?iso-8859-1?Q?=27Miguel_Angel_Chac=F3n=27?= <mchacon@ibit.org>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: Darwin Streaming Server

[Format recovered - please see http://www.lemis.com/email.html for
details]

Hi Miguel,

Thanks for writing to this list.  Unfortunately, being a list for
questions
regarding the FreeBSD OS exclusively, it may be of little help to you.
It seems currently DSS has been released in source form by Apple under
APSL 1.1.
A quick net search turned up
http://www.publicsource.apple.com/projects/streaming/
as the best jumping off point.  Good luck porting it to those other
platforms, or finding someone else who has.  Please also note that html
emails are very hard to=20
read in plaintext.  Please set your mailer to send in plain text when
posting to
public lists.  Thanks,

Woody