Date:      Sat, 22 Jan 2000 12:15:28 -0500
From:      Will Andrews <andrews@technologist.com>
To:        David O'Brien <obrien@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        Maxim Sobolev <sobomax@altavista.net>, current@FreeBSD.ORG, "Alexander N. Kabaev" <kabaev@mail.ru>
Subject:   Re: C++ exceptions doesn't work in shared libraries

On Sat, Jan 22, 2000 at 08:21:21AM -0800, David O'Brien wrote:
> Good news, a fix has been imported and merged.

If I read the PR correctly, it states that ports like Mico were broken
on account of this?

And you just today fixed this? The reason I'm asking is because Mico
seems to break when I compile it with g++295 and a g++295'd Qt library.
See http://www.psn.net/~andrews/qtkde/mico.html.

Is this problem the result of this "C++ exceptions don't work in shared
libraries" thing?

From my novice point of view, it looks to me more like the Mico people
just forgot to put an include in the file that breaks.

Can you tell me if any of the ports on the page labelled "Weird C++
problem" are having this particular problem? :-)

Thanks,

--
Will Andrews <andrews@technologist.com>