Date:      23 Jun 99 06:34:28 PDT
From:      Jesus Monroy <jesus.monroy@usa.net>
To:        doc@freebsd.org, advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Survey: online documentation 15% incorrect

Document: Documentation errors in FreeBSD
Run Date: 6/17/99
              failed references for FreeBSD using whatit(1) and man(1).
              This survey was conducted using FreeBSD 3.1.

A complete Listing can be found at:
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Hub/8031/psuedo-indicators/fbsduti=
ls.html

Score:
directory    no reference  ambigous reference  other  total  available
/bin                    0                   1      1      2         32
/sbin                   8                   5      0     13         82
/usr/bin               42                  33      0     75        394
/usr/sbin               8                   7      2     17        183
                                          total total   107        691

                               Final Score  107.0/691.0 =3D 0.1548 (15.5%=
)

---
"I'd rather pay for my freedom than live in a bitmapped, =

pop-up-happy dungeon like NT."
http://www.performancecomputing.com/features/9809of1.shtml