Date:      Sun, 13 May 2001 11:23:53 -0700
From:      Eric M Logan <ericmlogan@mediaone.net>
To:        Erik Trulsson <ertr1013@student.uu.se>
Cc:        FreeBSD stable <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>, FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: make world?

Thanks for responding but no.  I did a "du" on each of /usr/src, /usr/ports, and
/usr/obj.  There's nothing unexpected with src and ports and obj is always
deleted after the make world (mfs).  The system just ballons up.  I know that
when one "makes world", everything gets installed.  So my question is, is there
anyway to make world and *only* update/install stuff that was part of the
original installation.  Again, I've already played with the options in
/etc/make.conf but with no luck.  Any ideas or help would be appreciated,
thanks.

--
Eric M Logan