Date:      Wed, 10 May 2000 16:52:54 -0400
From:      "M. Adam Davis" <adavis@ubasics.com>
To:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>

It looks as though what they're doing is sending the master to the duplication
machines, creating a duplicate, then scanning the created duplicate for virii.
If there are none, then it is highly unlikely that durng the duplication process
(which can take days/weeks/etc) the master files will be corrupted with a virus.

-Adam