Date:      Fri, 3 Jun 2016 14:03:41 +0000
From:      Carlyn Brown <carlyn.brown@digitalinfotechno.com>
To:        "doc@freebsd.org" <doc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Get a better return on your investment

Hi,

Are you looking for an Open-text Clients info to your business campaign?

We provide Data Base of all companies across the globe and we can also prov=
ide you data base according to your criteria.

Information Fields: Name, Title, Email, Company Name, and Company Details l=
ike, Physical Address, Web Address, Revenue Size, Employee Size and industr=
y.

We have top companies Data to improve your business like: Solidworks, Peopl=
eSoft, Autonomy, BMC, Autodesk, IBM, Filenet: and many more other fortune c=
ompanies.

And we also provide Data of: Partners: Distributors: Vendors: Competitors: =
Resellers: etc.

Please review and let me know what technology users you are interested in a=
nd I will get back to you with more information for the same.

Thanks,

Carlyn Brown

Data Consultant

Note: This email is not intended to be a spam. Please accept our apologies =
and reply in the subject heading with leave out to be removed.