Date:      Wed, 13 Sep 2017 11:29:38 +0200
From:      Mark Clarke <mark@jumpingbean.co.za>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Kibana53 - Not suitable node version available?

Hi all,

I posted a comment on a bug report regarding kibana53 failure to start
by default on 11.0 and 11.1. I installed Kibana53 with pkg. From the bug
report it looks like node 8.2 or higher is required. The maintainer
asked me to post here instead to follow up. Miroslav pointed out in his
comment that  it will work with node-8.3.0 but  I cannot find this in
port nor in pkg. I have upgaded my ports tree via svn and all I have is
node, and node010. Node is version 8.1 which is not compatible. How do I
get more recent node versions in my ports tree or in pkg?

thanks

--
Mark Clarke
📱  +2711-781 8014