Date:      Thu, 5 Apr 2001 15:56:41 -0600
From:      Peter <fbsdq@yahoo.com>
To:        insane@lunatic.oneinsane.net, "Ron Rosson" <insane@lunatic.oneinsane.net>
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re:Solaris Assistance.... Please

	There are two good mailling lists that I know you can find people to
help you:

	www.sunmanagers.org

and unix-wiz,@ --  unix-wiz@listserv.nodak.edu
 [forgot the website for this, but you can find it easily i'm guessing.]

On 04/05/2001 12:45:18 PM, Ron 'The InSaNe One' Rosson is quoted as
saying:

. . . .|I can compile netsaint and its plugins and everything works fine.. But
. . . .|when I go and try and compile apache 1.3.19 on my solaris 8 box with
. . . .|mod_auth_db support It fails.
. . . .|
. . . .|I know this is kinda off topic but I was hoping to find a Solaris admin
. . . .|that can help me. Here is a that shows what I have tried.
. . . .|
. . . .|
. . . .|http://www.sunhelp.org/pipermail/rescue/2001-April/013751.html
. . . .|
. . . .|TIA
. . . .|--
. . . .|------------------------------------------------------------------------------
. . . .|Ron Rosson          			      ... and a UNIX user said ...
. . . .|The InSaNe One                 			      rm -rf *
. . . .|insane@oneinsane.net     	            and all was /dev/null and *void()
. . . .|                Where do you think you're going today?
. . . .|
. . . .|To Unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo@FreeBSD.org
. . . .|with "unsubscribe freebsd-net" in the body of the message

www.nul.cjb.net
www.FreeBSD.org