Date:      Thu, 08 Jan 1998 10:12:51 -0800
From:      "Michael T. Gray, met" <mtg@dmi.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   First time in Un*x

Hi,
	I spent a lot of time getting opinions about UN*x and decided on
FreeBSD with an Apache WWW server. I have worked on computers for 20
years, mostly DOS, lots of networks, several program languages including
C/C++. I am setting up a Web Server.
	I downloaded Apache from FreeBSD and am ready to set it up. Only
problem is, I have no idea how. Most of the instructions say something
like: "configure it however you wish", or "setup the way you like". Are
there better resources for this? Books I am finding either assume you've
never seen anything more technical than an abacus, or assume you are an
expert and really don't need a book other than to create an impressive
bookshelf. Any suggestions?
			Thanks, MTG

--
         MTG EnterPrizes