Date:      Thu, 16 Jan 2003 15:20:59 -0600
From:      "Nick H. -- Technical Support Engineer" <nickh@supportteam.net>
To:        "Sean Kelly" <smkelly@zombie.org>, <freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: x11/kdebase3 build?

Considering stable has yet to be released...

I have had no problem getting KDE3.0.5 installed on different machines all
running 5.0-CURRENT (as of the time of kde3 build, it was latest off of
cvsup2).  Granted, it takes forever to install, but beyond that, it's no
problem installing.  I must also say, that after it's done building, it runs
a lot quicker and smoother than on a 4.7-RELEASE-p3 machine I have ;)

cd /usr/ports/x11/kde3/
make install

That's all the commands needed for a generic install of kde3 and all it's
componets.

Regards,
Nick H.
nickh@supportteam.net