Date:      Mon, 13 Nov 2000 21:23:00 -0500 (EST)
From:      Francisco Reyes <lists@reyes.somos.net>
To:        FreeBSD-Doc List <freebsd-doc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Why is docs/10240 open?

Was taking a look at open doc prs and noticed docs/10240 is listed as
open, yet someone seems to have done the work for it:

----- ***** Audit-Trail
From: "Charles A. Wimmer" <charles@wimmer.net>
To: freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org, wosch@panke.de.freebsd.org,
    doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject: Re: docs/10240: We need a script which check if our webmirrors are up to date
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2000 23:49:43 -0500

I have written a script that will check the freebsd.org web mirrors
and report their mirror status.  The script can be found at:
http://www.wimmer.net/webcheck.txt

The last resolution was:

Responsible-Changed-From-To: freebsd-doc->wosch
Responsible-Changed-By: asmodai
Responsible-Changed-When: Wed May 24 08:42:54 PDT 2000
Responsible-Changed-Why:
It originated from Wolfram himself, allow him to decide how to deal with this.