Date:      Thu, 20 Dec 2001 11:53:39 +0100 (CET)
From:      Marco Beishuizen <mbeis@planet.nl>
To:        Falko Meyer <wds_de@yahoo.de>
Cc:        freebsd-alpha@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: setting date correct

Hi,

I got the correct date and time now. I simply used the date command in
freebsd, so, looking backwards, it was easier than it looked.

Thanks,
Marco

--
	"... The name of the song is called 'Haddocks' Eyes'!"
	"Oh, that's the name of the song, is it?" Alice said, trying to
feel interested.
	"No, you don't understand," the Knight said, looking a little
vexed.  "That's what the name is called.  The name really is, 'The Aged
Aged Man.'"
	"Then I ought to have said "That's what the song is called'?"
Alice corrected herself.
	"No, you oughtn't:  that's quite another thing!  The song is
called 'Ways and Means':  but that's only what it is called you know!"
	"Well, what is the song then?" said Alice, who was by this time
completely bewildered.
	"I was coming to that," the Knight said.  "The song really is
"A-sitting on a Gate":  and the tune's my own invention."
		-- Lewis Carroll, "Through the Looking Glass"