Date:      Wed, 1 Sep 1999 19:31:28 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Cliff Addy <fbsdlist@federation.addy.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Sprint vs Quest

On Wed, 1 Sep 1999, john wrote:

> This isn't exactly proprietary information, but i've seen people paying as
> much as 1500 to 2000 a month for a 128kilobit connection. I have gotten
> quotes from Sprint for T1's that were over 3000 a month (!). Thats
> *excluding* loop charges from local telco. The cheapest Sprint T1 i've
> seen was for like 1750.. again, excluding local loop charges.

Hmmm, we got a *dual* T1 for <$2000 a month, plus *really* cheap local
loops.  They made me a little nervous because they were the lowest bid,
but I have yet to hear anything really bad.  Our new dual will be around
40% less than what we're currently paying with InterMedia.  And they, my
friends, suck.

Cliff