Date:      Wed, 14 Oct 1998 18:18:02 -0700
From:      Rick Knight <rknight@jps.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Windows NT RAS and KPPP

Does FreeBSD kppp support NT RAS connections? How do I configure kppp
for RAS? I'm able to connect to my ISP with no problem, but when I try
to connect to my office RAS server, the modem hangs up just after the
CONNECT response. I've created a chap-secrets and ppp-secrets files and
I've tried with and without the options file. What else do I need to do?

Thanks,
Rick Knight (rknight@jps.net)