Date:      Fri, 28 Jul 2000 14:42:58 -0700
From:      Richard Martin <dmartin@origen.com>
To:        Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
Cc:        Robert Bowen <robert@braingarage.com>, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG, Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
Subject:   Re: kernel compile fails at agp_if.h

Warner,

I am having the exact same problem, and it think it is worth noting that
it involves upgrading from 3.4 to 4.1.

Following the steps in UPGRADING _exactly_:  buildworld, buildkernel and
installkernel work fine. changing to /usr/src/sys/modules and running make
install, yields:

install: agp.ko: No such file or directory
***Error code 71

The new agp.ko file is in /modules, but apparently the make can't find it.

removing agp from the makefile in /usr/src/sys/modules just gives the same
error on whatever file is first.

let me know if you have ideas,

Thanks.

--
Richard Martin       dmartin@origen.com

OriGen, inc.         Tel: +1 512 474 7278
2525 Hartford Rd.    Fax: +1 512 708 8522
Austin, TX 78703     http://www.origen.com