Date:      Wed, 17 Apr 2002 12:50:43 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Doug Barton <DougB@FreeBSD.org>
To:        "Mr. Brigham Young" <secretsaregood@yahoo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org, Stijn Hoop <stijn@win.tue.nl>
Subject:   Re: blackbox port maintainer

On Wed, 17 Apr 2002, Mr. Brigham Young wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I see listed an address of patseal@hyperhost.net
> for the maintainer of the blackbox (the wm) port
>
> unfortunately this address bounced.
>
> I'm RFCing to pick it up.

	My mail to the MAINTAINER received a prompt response. I'm cc'ing
him so that he can contact you about your concerns. Meanwhile, no
MAINTAINER changes seem warranted at this time.

--
   "We have known freedom's price. We have shown freedom's power.
      And in this great conflict, ...  we will see freedom's victory."
          State of the Union, January 28, 2002

         Do YOU Yahoo!?