Date:      Thu, 25 Oct 2001 05:00:56 +1000
From:      Rob B <rbyrnes@ozemail.com.au>
To:        FreeBSD <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>, <scott@gerhardt-it.com>
Subject:   Re: Recommended MTA

At 01:21 24/10/2001, Bill Schoolcraft sent this up the stick:
>And for mailing lists concerning MTA's, [Exim] is by far the most
>informative, friendly and a great place to learn about MTA's even if
>your not running Exim.

I will agree there, same can be said of the Postfix list

>Subscribe to the Exim mailing list, create a folder in your MUA
>client called EXIM and get ready to archive some of the best advice
>given on the subject of Internet mail. :)

I've use both Postfix and Exim, and I've stuck with Postfix because I found
it simpler and faster to configure.

Cheers,
Rob

--
Deceive boys with toys, but men with oaths.

[[15210.1 km (9451.1 mi), 123.9 deg] (Apparent) Rennerian
This is random quote 309 of a collection of 1166