Date:      Thu, 02 Nov 2000 12:17:07 +0100
From:      "Jose M. Alcaide" <jose@we.lc.ehu.es>
To:        Satoshi - Ports Wraith - Asami <asami@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        Andreas Klemm <andreas@klemm.gtn.com>, ports@FreeBSD.ORG, chuckr@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: a2ps broken since weeks ...

With respect to the a2ps-4.13 break, I filed PR 22313, which contains
a [maybe temporary] fix, and I also sent a note to the port maintainer
(chuckr) and to the host of the old and incompatible "sheets.map"
file (obrien).

In addition, I extracted the diffs between the original, a2ps-4.12's
"sheets.map" file and the file hosted in MASTER_SITE_LOCAL/obrien. Then,
I applied the same changes to the original a2ps-4.14's "sheets.map".
I sent this new file, which is compatible with a2ps-4.13 now, as a
followup to PR 22313 and CC'ed to obrien and chuckr.

Cheers,
-- JMA
****** Jose M. Alcaide  //  jose@we.lc.ehu.es  //  jmas@FreeBSD.org ******
** "Beware of Programmers who carry screwdrivers" --  Leonard Brandwein **