Date:      Thu, 04 Nov 1999 18:49:08 +0200
From:      Sheldon Hearn <sheldonh@uunet.co.za>
To:        Adrian Hui <adrianh@peelle.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: find command

On Thu, 04 Nov 1999 06:54:01 PST, Adrian Hui wrote:

> My name is Adrian and I am a novice BSD user.  Can somebody tell me how
> I could find the file that sends me automated mail so that I can take my
> email address out of there.  It is really annoying.  I get about 10
> messages every 15 minutes.  Thank you.

It would be easier if you gave us some information about the messages
you're receiving.  However, you might have a job set up to do something
odd in your crontab.

The command ``crontab -l'' will list the contents of your crontab.  if
you spot a job that you think might be causing your problem, you can
remove it with ``crontab -e'' .

Ciao,
Sheldon.