Date:      Tue, 6 Nov 2007 17:01:23 +0300
From:      "Yuriy Tsibizov" <Yuriy.Tsibizov@gfk.com>
To:        "live mix" <emumix@gmail.com>, <freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Announce: snd_emu10kx frontend

> I've wrote a SoundBlaster live* mixer GUI for BSD. I need to=20
> know if there
> any need for it. If i see some feedback, i'll continue the=20
> project. So if u
> have snd_emu10kx driver feel free to try it and test it.=20
> Thank u very much.
>=20
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/emumix
>=20
> Screenshot
>=20
>=20
> <http://sourceforge.net/dbimage.php?id=3D146730>Chris

This mixer app seems to support only old snd_emu10kx driver from ports,
not new one in 7.0 and -CURRENT.
7.0 and -CURRENT driver does not support E10GETPAGEINFO and other ioctls
(and will never support them),
mixer interface in in-kernel snd_emu10kx is usual mixer(8), with some
sysctl knobs.

This means that your code is only useful for 5.X/6.X users that have to
use driver from ports.

Yuriy,

http://chibis.persons.gfk.ru