Date:      Fri, 12 May 2006 16:17:39 +0100
From:      "Chycor Ltd" <phil@chycor.com>
To:        <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Apache 2.2.2 with SSL

Hi All,

Having just portupgraded to apache2.2.2. I am now struggling to =
configure ssl support using mod_ssl. I have the mod_ssl module already =
enabled.

I have amended :-
/usr/local/etc/apache22/extra/httpd-ssl.conf

and copied my certificates/keys from another server as this is a server =
move operation.

I seem to recall a reference to adding a line in /etc/rc.conf when I =
originally installed apache in the same way that I added =
apache22_enable=3D"YES".

Does anyone have any ideas?

As soon as I run :-
/usr/local/etc/rc.d/apache22.sh stop
/usr/local/etc/rc.d/apache22.sh start
I was expecting the passphrase interface to come up as the keys are =
password protected but its as if apache is completely ignoring my ssl =
config file.

Many thanks for any feedback on this.

Regards
Phil.