Date:      Sun, 20 Jan 2013 19:35:31 -0700
From:      Modulok <modulok@gmail.com>
To:        "questions@freebsd.org" <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   LaTeX Error: File `utf8x.def' not found

List,

I installed ``latex`` from packages. That part worked. When using latex
however, it gives me an error::

    "LaTeX Error: File `utf8x.def' not found."

Where do I get this file? Obviously I'm missing some package of extras or
something. Google reveals linux users solving this problem by installing
``unicode-tex``, but I didn't find a ``unicode-tex`` package in the FreeBSD
packages list on ftp.freebsd.org. Any pointers? I'm using this with Sphinx
on FreeBSD 8.3-RELEASE if that matters.

Thanks!
-Modulok-